– Specialist in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, FrontPage, and Access. Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Office Master.
– Degree in Information and Business Technology from South Bank University – United Kingdom.
– Information Technology instructor since 2003.
Janet has been an Information Technology instructor for over 10 years. She is a Microsoft Office Specialist and a Microsoft Office Master with a degree in Information and Business Technology from South Bank University in the UK. Janet also trained and qualified as a professional MS Office teacher. She has been working at Eddic as a Software Instructor with an extensive know-how in Microsoft Office Suites.
– IT trainer with more than 12 years of teaching experience in the field of computer technology and business and IT soft skills.
– Senior Technology Trainer and Deployment Specialist for Springhouse Education and Consulting for more than four years.
– B.S. in Information Technology from Mt. Aloysius College, and numerous Microsoft, and CompTIA certifications.
Daniel is an experienced IT trainer, providing customised training in a variety of corporate including NEC, Royal Dutch Shell, Deutsche, Dupont, Schneider Electric. Daniel currently teaches Microsoft courses for Eddic, where our clients consistently provide excellent reviews of his teaching skills. Daniel holds a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and he has earned the Microsoft Certified Trainer certification, MCITP, MCTS.
– Microsoft Office Specialist with over 14 years of training experience.
– Expert in the IT industry, working in the IT field since 2006.
-14 years Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Lee is Subject Matter Expert specialising in the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint end-user technologies with more than 20 years of practical experience in the IT industry. As a trainer, his knowledge and passion for the subject matter as well as his personable nature, excellent communications skills and sense of humour are implicit in every training class. Eddic is proud to have Lee on our roster of IT geniuses.
– Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and Visio
– Various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
– Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Tony is a Technical Trainer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. Tony is well known for his high evaluation, one of the reasons is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Tony currently teaches Microsoft Office Specialist courses at Eddic.
– IT specialist for over 20 years and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) since 1995.
– Microsoft SharePoint expert since 2001.
– Microsoft Lync Server top instructor.
He has been working with Microsoft SharePoint since the first version was released in 2001; an accomplished courseware designer he was recently selected by Microsoft to contribute to the official SharePoint 2010 courseware. Richard’s boot camp students enjoy unprecedented pass-rates and scores on their certification exams. Richard’s specialties include Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 7, SQL Server and Windows Server 2008. His latest passion is Microsoft Lync Server, where he is already distinguishing himself as a leading subject matter expert.